Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rocketdock: Mawaru Penguin Drum


 
Mawaru Penguin Drum Icowns

helloow There everyone :3
since the holiday season is still looming over the corner, out of boredom i decided to catch up to all my pending anime watch-list (which has now doubled due to procrastination) anyhoo..
since kuruyami~san has done a review of the show (if you missed it link) I Decided to make rocketdock icons as well :3
this was one of the most quirky shows I have ever seen, I have been recently scolded * my mum* by someone for always shouting SEIZON SENRYAKU! at random time XD not to mention I now always use the term FABULOUS MAX! when ever I experience great feeling of happiness.
I’m posting this now cause I’ll be busy for some time so I can’t be posting anymore after this  because of hectic schedule, but I’ll be back!
here’s a preview of how the icons look like

preview

Listening to:
 Yakushimaru Etsuko Metro Orchestra – Nornir

Download here

P.S. Included a mirror site because I read in BLP’s facebook page that someone was having trouble downloading items from mediafire phuwey..:3
also includes momoka but didin’t include it in the picture due to the fact that symmetry is my aesthetic  *gets shot by kid*

No comments:

Post a Comment