Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Google Chrome: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai




Okay, for my first ever Google Chrome post, I’m bringing up something from AnoHana (that uber long title!). Seriously, every single episode of the series made my chest hurt, THAT HEARTBREAKING STORY!! So I’ll save the tears for later, and hand this over to you guys. :3
A few notes:
  • The view on the screenshot is zoomed out. You can guys can zoom in if you want a bigger/smaller view of the background (Ctrl + Mouse Scroll Up/Down).
  • Some of you must’ve noticed that I have a similar style with Kazasou/Souza. Well, that’s pretty natural cuz I was studying his works while coming up with mine. So you guys could say I’m one of his students (though he never really taught me directly, but that’s not the point). Go figure. XD
Download theme here.

No comments:

Post a Comment