Monday, May 28, 2012

Rocketdock: Emotionless Vocaloid Icons



Original Images are from Zerochan

Hey all! There’s about 48 Icons in all and I found these a while ago but have had no time to upload them, keep in mind there’s only: Miku, Luka, Rin, Len and GUMI!!! <3 XD…

Anyways, I’ve been busy almost this entire month, what with getting ready for Prom,Family Reunions, and Fishing trips =_= I’ve pretty much exhausted all of my energy doing all these things and have gotten no sleep because each followed a day after the other, talk about unlucky eh? XD ahaha! So this post will probably be one of many things I will be uploading since I’ve been making a lot of chrome themes and have found plenty of rocketdock icons.
Anyways, Enjoy this MASS set! :)


Download Icons here.

No comments:

Post a Comment